Thursday 31 July 2014

A little questionnaire and some more about Bee!

To start this blog off i would like to say Hi to all of you readers! I was planning on just skipping a first post like this and writing a review instead... but according to a friend of mine that would not be acceptable ;).
And so i am making an actual ''first post", sadly i have no idea what to actually write here because i already wrote a introduction... so i guess i'll just do more list, aye? Yes, yes, lists are wonderful! Plus i'm not creative enough to come up with anything interresting to say so this fill have to do! Questionnaire in 3...2...1...GO!

Which book has been on your shelves the longest?
That would be Unwind by Neal Shusterman. It has been in my to-read list for at least 5 years now xD. The thing is that every time i open the book i'll get distracted.... *glares at Tumblr*

What is your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next?

What book did everyone like and you hated?
So, The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas. What was up with this book? To be honest i didn't finish it. I couldn't get my way through the first 5 chapters.... Such a shame, though. Because i actually love the concept and the plot could be REALLY good, if only the writing didn't suck so much. Plus i didn't like any of the characters.
But maybe i just criticize too much xD. My average rating is 2.94... oh well, i'm not easy to please.

Which book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read?
Oh that's easy. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry for sure! Wherever i look this books just pops up out of nowhere... people keep recommending it to me but i just don't have time to read it! *sigh* I probably should read it... i really should. Hmm, you guys can expect a review of this book any time. If i actually read it, that is. 

Which book coming out in 2015 is top priority to read?
 A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES BY SARAH J. MAAS! OMG I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS BOOK! I JUST CAN'T... NO...IT HAS TO COME OUT NOWWW! okay, breathe Bee, just breatheee.
So, i'm VERY excited for this book! It's a Beauty and The Beast retelling! That's my favourite disney movie of them all and it's written by Sarah J. Maas? Is it going to be Belle swinging daggers at Gaston or something? xD


Last page: read it first or wait ’til the end?
Wait 'til the end! I think that if you read the last page directly then you take all the fun out of reading the actual book! I love the thrill you get whenever you're in the middle of a good crime novel. You live with the main character and crave to know the solution... of course i've considered reading the last page... but then again, that would be cheating on my dear Sherlock ;).

Acknowledgments: waste of ink and paper or interesting ?
That depends. If I were to finish a book i'd write a 10 page acknowledgment stating how much food has helped me through my life....
*cough* so yeah, i think it's fine. But I usually just skip them.

Which book character would you switch places with?
Rose Hathaway! She's bad-ass and buddies with the queen. Plus she can probably get anybody to fall for her...*stares into empty space lovingly* OKAY, so i have a secret crush on
Rose Hathaway, don't judge me! D':

Which Authors do you want to read that you haven’t yet?
George R.R. Martin. I adore Game of Thrones. But i haven't actually read the books yet, and i 'm planning on doing so pretty soon. My brother has already read them and he's always on the verge of spoiling me.. so i guess i'll just have to read the books an spoil myself, aye? No? Meh, whatever.

Which book has been with you to the most places?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone... okay so I worshiped this book. I slept with this book. I took it to school, had it with me during dinner and now have it conserved neatly in the bookcase next to my bed, along with the other books of the series. 

Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad ten years later?
Nope, i actually loved reading back in highschool. I read the books that were required in a day and turned in the review first thing in the morning ;). Call me a stud if you want, i don't caaare.

Stephen King or Anne Rice?
You can't expect me to choose! D: No, i love both to pieces! Stephen King's books still haunt me at night and Anne Rice has a beautiful way of writing. Nope, not gonna do it! *sticks out tongue at laptop*

Used or brand new?
Used. I don't like new books. They're cold and...meh. Used books have a great smell! Well, my books do. My brother manhandles his book so badly that they're almost fall apart -.-

Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book?
Yes, plenty. But i''ll just name a recent one: The Fault in our Stars. Okay, so the book was overrated. Everybody loves it because it's about cancer patients...let's face it. And though it was good, it doesn't quite add up to all the good reviews and everything. I liked the movie mainly because Shailene Woodley was in it... but yeah.

Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take?
Um, myself? I've got a pretty good gut feeling and i don't really take book advice from anyone.

Recommend a series/ or book:
I recommend that you read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It's is inspiring and realy changes the way you look and your surroundings. If you ask me it's a realy must-read! :)



OKAY! Well, that was my first post thingy. I hope you guys enjoyed my idiotic humor and had a laugh, otherwise... well that's just too bad! ;) I'l see you guys on Sonday *salutes*

Bee over and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment