Sunday 10 August 2014

Chocolate Book Tag!




Tagged by Fangirling Misses.

I wish i had someone to tag... BUT, i'm kind of a loner and i don't know anybody xD So... for now i will tag the beautiful Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Paarthunax and Aladdin.


Dark Chocolate ~ A book that covers a dark topic.



So this book is definitely one of the darkest books I've read. To be honest, my whimpiness didn't even want to read it... but i got dared and just couldn't refuse.
After reading this horrific book i was jumpy for days -_- ugh.

If you like to read about girls being kidnapped and whatnot then this book is perfect for you! If you are one of these people then please consider going to a doctor to check out your brain.


White Chocolate ~ your favorite lighthearted/humorous read.



Just kind of a mindless read that you can pick up whenever you're bored. It's full of sarcasm and stupid jokes... it's pretty short, too. Only about 200 pages. ;) To be honest the rest of the series kind of loses its humor. And so i just reread the first book time after time.




Milk chocolate ~ A book that's gotten a lot of hype and that you're dying to read.



I'M SO EXCITED! I NEED IT NOWWW! ahhhh i can't wait for October to come! I need to know what's going to happen to my precious chubs!!!! D:

If you haven't read The Darkest Minds then you should! What have you been doing for the past years?! Go and read the books!



Chocolate with a Caramel Center ~ A book that made you feel all gooey inside while reading.


hmm, that's a tricky one. I'm not very into romance, so let's give a new definition to gooey >:)


Haunter by Charlee Jacob

Okay, HOLY CRAP BALLS. This disgusting tale made me gag a dozen times and almost made me puke. several times. It's so graphic... xD i loved it!

So... if you like reading about demons squishing people  (very graphically) until their guts fall out and then then proceed to eat those guts, then here's the perfect book for you!
I also recommend having a bucked and peppermint withing your reach when reading.

Wafer-free KitKat ~ A book that surprised you lately.


I kind of only read Grave Mercy because of a buddy read... and i'm not going to spoil anything. IT'S AWFUL. every little thing about it sucks. The politics are boring. Which says a lot because i love when politics are involved with books. But nooo, these were just boring and irrelevant! Plus The main character was such a pain in the behind -_-...
Anyway, moving on xD.
Dark Triumph was good. Very Good. Way better than Grave Mercy, which i didn't expect at all. Sybella, the badass main character, is pretty realistic. She's... bloodthirsty, which is an important trait for an assassin. She's not a prude as the MC of grave mercy (thank Mortain). I must admit that the plot was a tad... weird... but other than that it was pure amusement and totally not what had anticipated.

Snickers ~ A book you're going nuts about.



IT'S WONDERFUL OMG I LOVE IT! It's coming out on September 2th! I really recommend this book to you. Its funny, sad, beautiful, bloody and a 100% fan-girl worthy! :) Here's a link to my review!




Hot Chocolate with Cream and Marshmallows ~ A book you would turn to for comfort.



Nice one! Hmm... I'm going to cheat here and pick two books that always manage to cheer me up :).

1. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone. by J.K. Rowling

It's my childhood buddy... what can I say? It makes me feel good :)


2. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

I just love reading about Celaena and everything written in the novellas. It's a really light read and just...kind of mindless. You can just wander o
ff in your thoughts because there's no mysterious plot lines or anything like that. Just a nice relaxing little book to read when stressed out. It never fails to calm me down :).




Box of chocolates ~ A series you've read that has a wide variety and a little something for everyone.


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead  

I really liked this series :) It came as a shock that there is another series going on (bloodlines), of which i was totally oblivious *facepalms*. 
Basically, these books contain lots of romance, but also suspense, violence, humor and it's written really good :) Plus the vampires don't sparkle.Aaaaaaand there's a very awesome Rose Hathaway that you just can't help but love.


Well, that was it! See you in Hell. Xx Bee.

3 comments:

  1. Nice choices!!! I loved VA and Bloodlines is just as good :) You really must read it!! I have all spoiler free reviews up on my blog if you'd like to take a look but you don't have to :) I know I don't read reviews until I've read the book :p
    Anyway, this was a great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) I will definitely check out your reviews! i've been planning on readin BL for quite some time now but i keep forgetting :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hopefully you'll get to it soon :)

      Delete